Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I left them orange, I think I like them. What do you guys think? Should I paint them black or something?

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I painted mine silver to match my XK. I think black would look better than orange on yours.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I would vote for black. My came black and i like them.
Bumper looks awesome though!!!! Nice job on the install.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
That's the best looking XK I've seen to date, keep them orange...I think they should stay that color.

That's one cool looking rig :)

·
Registered
887 Posts
Keep them orange! Love the way they stand out!

Also Queston:

I noticed some of you guys swing to the right, and some swing to the left. Is there any significance to the way you tie off your winch?:stickpoke::rofl:

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I like the orange too, it makes you different.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I think that black or blue would look better.

·
2,248 Posts
I disagree. I do not think that you should paint your Commander Orange to match your "D" rings.

Good looking rig, Iowa Commander. You and all the guys that serve should be given one on returning home. Just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry I neglected you all today. I scored some delicious Easter food at the relatives. I appreciate everybody's opinions. I looks like they will just stay orange. I was kind of on the fence with this one but they are already powder coated so I might as well leave it be. (And they were free)

Thanks for the good words Huey but I think the credit needs to go to the men and women still wearing the uniform. While I am former Army and now a contractor I do love and miss the Army. Becasue I am there under different circumstances I feel guilt taking credit for those still in uniform.

I'll still take the free XK though :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts