1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
No Duratracs here yet...

But what are the spec's on those wheels? (Width/backspace?)

They look great!
They actually are the Duratracs. The first two pictures are taken durig the same trip. They are covered in Arizona dust, so it might be hard to see. Click on the yellow bar above the picture to make the picture larger. You might be able to get a better look on the tires.

The wheels I have are American Racing Mojave wheels. They are 17" x 8" with 0 offset and 4.5 backspacing. That way, with the bigger tires, I didn't need wheel spacers.

·
Registered
104 Posts
They actually are the Duratracs. The first two pictures are taken durig the same trip. They are covered in Arizona dust, so it might be hard to see. Click on the yellow bar above the picture to make the picture larger. You might be able to get a better look on the tires.

The wheels I have are American Racing Mojave wheels. They are 17" x 8" with 0 offset and 4.5 backspacing. That way, with the bigger tires, I didn't need wheel spacers.

Thanks! I had those wheels on my Suburban, but hadn't seen a setup that was listed as fitting ours, so I was asking what your wheel specs were. About how far out from the fenders do teh tires protrude with that setup?

I knew they were Duratracs... I was just saying that *I* didn't have any yet to contribute to the thread. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Smitty1970...What brand are those wheels? specs (baskspace, dia, width, etc)? Those look AWESOME!!! About exactly what I have been looking for. Great stance on those too, specially with the Duratracs.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have a set of 245/75/17 Duratracs shipping to my local installer and will post pictures once they are on my XK... the Duratracs are my winter tires and will be mounted on OEM take-off Chrome-Clad wheels.

From what I have read, these tires should help my XK dig through the nastiest stuff Old Man Winter can dish out. They sure look as nasty as the BFG All Terrain T/A's I ran on my ZR2 Blazer, and I never had a problem with those in the slippery frozen stuff.

...to be continued...

Chuck

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Smitty1970...What brand are those wheels? specs (baskspace, dia, width, etc)? Those look AWESOME!!! About exactly what I have been looking for. Great stance on those too, specially with the Duratracs.

Thanks for any info you can provide.
My wheels are Vision Warrior 375s. I ordered them from Discount Tire. I assume they are the same specs as the oem wheels as I didnt alter them when I ordered.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts