Jeep Commander Forum banner

321 - 340 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here's mine. Just added the Rubicon wheels and 255-75-17 BFG Mud Terrains. Was running 255-70-117 General Grabber AT2s prior.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Better pics

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys, anyone here know a good price on the Superlift 4" now? Im finding ebay and Amazon at pretty much the same price but then I browse Craigslist there are some local ads, here in Cali showing around the $1899 mark. Mine is an 07' Hemi with the QDII. Just thought i'd throw it out there since im just about ready.... Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey guys, anyone here know a good price on the Superlift 4" now? Im finding ebay and Amazon at pretty much the same price but then I browse Craigslist there are some local ads, here in Cali showing around the $1899 mark. Mine is an 07' Hemi with the QDII. Just thought i'd throw it out there since im just about ready.... Thanks in advance!
That's pretty much what they run

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Currently have two, but the green one will be up for sale soon

·
Banned
54 Posts
Also, Holiday, are those just 17x9 steelies? Love that look, had them on my Rubi. Think I'm going that way on the XK...I'm so not a fan of chrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Also, Holiday, are those just 17x9 steelies? Love that look, had them on my Rubi. Think I'm going that way on the XK...I'm so not a fan of chrome.

Yup, ProComp 51 series D Windows

·
Registered
139 Posts
What are the chances that you'd remove the bumper to sell separately from the green one :) (sort of kidding...But if you did...)

Nope lol

·
Registered
122 Posts
WOW Core!! Amazing looking XK you got there! Very nice work!

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Approach Angle

Blue,
I am wondering if you had ever documented your Approach Angle Before the Bumper change, as it looks LARGE !!! And that means Alot.

ANY 4WD. VEHICLE THAT HAS GROUND LIFT, AS IN DISTANCE FROM THE GROUND TO THE LOWEST OF POINT VEHICLE SUSPENSION IS KNOWN AS CLEARANCE, THAT AND TWIST MAKE THE FORMULA TO TRACTION, A NON SPINNING FORM OF MOVEMENT.

Swanny

321 - 340 of 381 Posts