Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loved my XK so much, I needed to get him a brother. XK meet TJ. TJ is a 99 Wrangler with lots of extras. The two look great together. Brotherly love :)

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Now the tough part will be deceiding which one to drive.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Once you start it is hard to stop beware....congrats I have an 01 TJ the xk and my husband is in a build project with his cj. So we have three at our house then his dad has his willys back in Ohio. He gets it honest his dad has several jeeps too.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Tlambert95 said:
Once you start it is hard to stop beware....
Sure is! I have three right now. Once my dad and I finish restoring the pickup I am looking at picking up a CJ5 for my parents (a CJ5 was their first Jeep and my dad would love another one) for my dad and I to restore.

I also would love to get a new JK for myself but I have to save up the money for it because I like not having a car payment. As far as restoration projects... the next one for myself will be a Willys Aero.

I grew up in a Jeep family. My dad got his first when I was about 3 years old... after the CJ5 he got a CJ7, then they had a bunch of XJs. Now they have a beautiful 2004 WJ.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all your kind words...
I think the XK is best solid 4x4 on the market. My wife had a Rodeo and has an 06 Exploder (Explorer) and she says she cannot believe the difference between them and the XK. She orginally was not a big fan of the boxy look, but loves it now. She is always taking the XK. Think I turned her into a Jeeper. Hoping we can get rid of the Explorer. She likes the Patriot. But I told her to wait till the new Liberty comes out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts