Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have been to 3 mechanic's and $5,000 dollars later and still have the sway, back and forth motion on my Jeep. They have change struts, shocks, Twice changed out upper control arms w/ball joints. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Debi

·
Administrator
15,359 Posts
@Debi Welcome to the forum! Please tell us a little about your Commander when you get the chance (trim model, engine, drive train, mileage, etc.) And post some pics of it too if you can. Did the mechanics check your sway bar? There could be a problem with it. There is also the possibility that a previous owner removed the sway bar. Sometimes people do that for off-roading purposes.

·
Administrator
6,473 Posts
Hi, I have been to 3 mechanic's and $5,000 dollars later and still have the sway, back and forth motion on my Jeep. They have change struts, shocks, Twice changed out upper control arms w/ball joints. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Debi
@Debi;

Welcome to the forum; Please read the New Member Required Reading below and complete your user profile as directed, in order to comply with the forum rules;

Thanks & welocme aboard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts