Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First forum/ an intro to Jefe, my 2wd 3.7LV6... I got my ‘07 XK in October of 2017, has run strong since (nearing 200k now in 2020) besides replacing alternator and battery once each. Really enjoy it. Wish the Commander would make a comeback these are good looking Jeeps.

I added “factory” tint all around plus tint strip, black halfmoon roof rack pads, black bug deflector and window visors, license plate bracket, “off-road” shortened black antenna, 2” spacer lift kit and 2” wheel spacers, new sway bars and rear suspension & 265/70 Michelin tires on stock 17” rims.
Led headlight/reverse bulbs to match 50” flood curved led bar mounted on roof, and 20” spot straight led bar mounted on grill.
I have 2 spotlight led pods to match that I haven’t wired up as I want to get them into the stock fog light holes w/o buying new brackets. All bought separately from acquaintances I just lucked out and they match.
Since-removed 4000 watt planet audio amp w/ 2 10” & 1 15” Apline Type R subs which sat on top of 3rd row.
Plasti-dipped my headlights, lift gate handle/badge, fenders and grill black, as well as the front hood badge which was removed when I had the hood repainted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts