Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 07 Limited from my local dealer. It had been sitting on lot for a while so I got a good deal and a hell of a deal on my trade in. Unfortunately, I am always brainstorming for new things to do to my vehicle. Everyone here has the knowledge of what looks good or works well. So, what do you all think I should do next in the non-performance and or performance categories?

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
What audio system did it come with?
What engine did it come with?
Do you want to change it's appearance to street or off-road, or would you prefer that it look pretty close to stock?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6 Speaker Boston Acoustics and the 6 cd changer with Sirius. It came with the 4.7L V8 Flex Fuel. I definitely am looking at some kind of audio upgrade (who needs ears), but I am thinking more of a street look just because my parents wont help me with my insurance if I get a lift kit.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Welcome to the show!
You can find a lot of mods without lifting your Jeep.
Tires, Wheels, intake, exhaust, towhooks, head lights and DRL's are a hot topic......Use the search for particular things and quick links for the days posts that are not in the "new posts"
Rubicon is one of the oldest and more knowledgeable people here......stick around!

Check out this post! http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3300
and this one

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3291

·
Registered
577 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
cico7, old in what way... don't be trying to age me now. ;-) I am only 31!

He he, don't worry I know what you meant.

07_flexfuel, consider swapping your dash out to the navigation bezel so you can put a factory navigation system or an aftermarket system like the AVIC-D3. Then consider upgrading the speakers, if you aren't doing a subwoofer be sure to get full-range speakers for the doors.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info guys. I think I'll look into those Mopar lowering springs. Can you get the navigation bezel from Mopar? I am thinking of trying to do a single sub behind the second row at some point; any ideas? Does anyone have any ideas for a CAI and or exhaust?

·
Registered
455 Posts
What do your parents have against a lift?

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
mopar has a lot of things. it is usually costly. Ebay is a very good resource. But use the product supporters of our forum too, they can be found at the bottom of the forum homepage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts