Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have access to a buddy's CNC machine and am wondering what, if any small/medium sized parts you guys might be looking for. My buddy and I both have engineering backgrounds and should be able to help out if there is adequate demand. This is just a feeler thread for now to gauge interest and see what direction we might be heading.

I might be looking at designing a cabin air filter kit for the Commander as there is nothing on the market, but CNC isn't the cheapest way to go for this, even if we are talking about plastic. I was previously looking into 3D printing for this piece, but initial impressions were that there wasn't much demand to help justify the initial capital investment.

What are you guys looking for?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Very cool! Thanks for putting the offer out there.

My vote would be for a behind-the-grill light bar, something like this one: http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16068. What would something like that cost? It would mount to the radiator supports that are directly behind the grill. This is a good option for those not looking to add a front bumper guard but would still like solid mounting points for aux lighting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts