Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

Does somebody knows where can I find a set of smoke headlights, those fenders showing many chrome or black bolts and black exterior door moldings?

Thank you

·
Registered
204 Posts
Not sure about the headlights or fenders, but was curious about the door moldings. Do you have the chrome moldings (usually come on the limited Commanders)? If so, we could work out a trade, since I have the black door moldings and wouldn't mind having the chrome ones. Let me know.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
hello,

Does somebody knows where can I find a set of smoke headlights, those fenders showing many chrome or black bolts and black exterior door moldings?

Thank you
I ended up purchasing a complete set of the premium fender flares from the dealer because I couldn't find them anywhere. justforjeeps.com had a set at one time, but they were sold. I'm not sure if that was something they carried as a stock item, or they were ordered for someone who never picked them up. You can probably get the smoke headlights on ebay, and possibly make a trade for someone for the chrome door moldings. :eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
809 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts