Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm stuck up here in Buffalo, NY. Looks like totals will be around just over a foot here. It's still coming down reall good...started around 0800 this morning...it's after 5pm now. And Boston...which is where I was supposed to be tonight, is also getting burried.

Man, wish I had the xk up here...it's parked down in Atlanta right now.

Any of you guys up in the Northeast?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Ill be back in Buffalo on tuesday. I cant wait to mess around in the snow with the Commander!

·
2,248 Posts
Everytime I read about or hear about all the snow and ice I just think, "Man am I glad to be in Palm Springs". Sorry, I just had to say it.

Even better to be in Palm Springs with Vermont Plates on my car.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I miss that kind of snow. NY is a very beautiful state in all seasons, but you gotta love the snow to live there year round!-43:icon_biggrin:

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
I'm in NY, but more towards the city. We got about 8 or 9 inches so far and it looks like it's starting to taper off now...

·
Registered
76 Posts
We have been getting pounded here in Wisconsin as well. Really nasty this morning...it was a fun ride to work in the commander! More snow on the way tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm here, south of Boston... we got just about a foot of snow so far and it's not supposed to stop until midnight. I am happy to report that my V6 Commander Sport did FABULOUS! Not even a hesitation to plow right through it all! I wanted to test it out so when I got out of work I went grocery shopping in a foot of snow. People must of thought I was nuts.

·
Registered
391 Posts
It snowed so bad here in Michigan today, I think we got atleast 18" in our area. I worked last night so it was so much fun driving the XK going home. I was overtaking everybody on the road. So if you saw a silver XK limited this morning at I75 driving like crazy, that was probably me. LOL. The XK is very stable and so much fun to drive on any road.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Yes a foot came down here today too ... but that hapenes every week in Northern Ontario :)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
stopped snowing in VEGAS. i think we are done with that white fluffy stuff for awhile.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Whiteout conditions.....Over a foot of snow... and the Commander cuts through it like butter... I love this vehicle :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey Hemi Overland - I'm in Boston right now and we got whacked pretty good, but for us as you know being from Buffalo, it's "Just a dusting." :rofl: We've got roughly a foot here, but have had power outages up North due to an ice storm before the big storm came in over the weekend. It looks like it will be a great winter. I'm picking up my Commander tonight, hopefully there won't be any issues - I'll be posting picks asap. Drive safe, and enjoy the "White Mud!"

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Everytime I read about or hear about all the snow and ice I just think, "Man am I glad to be in Palm Springs". Sorry, I just had to say it.

Even better to be in Palm Springs with Vermont Plates on my car.
No, you're missing a bunch of fun.:banana_hitit:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts