Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are the promised pix...nothing to crazy as the wife was gunna kill me any way...

Attachments

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
heres the last pix and the damage (ripped the skid plate off) hahaha ...Warranty?

link to video (NOT GREAT BUT I WAS DRIVING TO...TURN YOUR SOUND DOWN AS THE WIND WAS BLOWING HARD)
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=tmGoWFzW-Hg

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
Great pix Canadian! Were they local or did you go somewhere?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
local....just behind my house actually

i made the mistake of going into a lil valley where theres a man made lake....decided to park the front end in the lake hahaha....i got out tho only took 45 minutes....

·
Registered
266 Posts
I guess "oops" was one of the words said. Any water damage or anything, other than the "do-it-yourself" skid plate removal?

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Was that the plastic plate?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I'm glad you didn't turn left and go up the big hill!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha ha, that looks like a familiar spot! You have to climb the big one next time and take some pics!
those pix are form the big one...there was a dakota 4x4 with swampers there that couldn't make it...i offered to clear a path for him then he was pissed and left...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
great pics and video. thanks for posting.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my buddy in the chev is dead set against anything Mopar..and after today he was like "damn Adam...im sorry for ever doubting your Jeep" and he actually said he was super impressed with the OEM commander's abilities

so now he's gunna help me build an engine skid plate and a rad plate

1 - 20 of 25 Posts