Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as some of you may know, I was in Atlantic City for the weekend, I tried to find the trails that so many people talk about in Mays Landing, but I had no luck, so on my way back to NY I had to stop by that lil place close to Six Flags, here are some pics... I hate that my paint hides how dirty it realy got, but here they are....

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More....

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Wheelin' -- WooHoo !!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Gotta love the dirt!!! Nice pics

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love that you're getting your Jeep dirty too! However, with wheeling comes great responsibility. Tread lightly.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I think it could get dirtier without the black plastic thingy down the middle of the door. I think that stops alot of the dirt and mud from passing that spot. I like the looks of it but I'm wondering if we could pull them off and replace them with a vinyl sticker instead.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Nice photos ,,, its nice too experience the truck capabilities.

·
Registered
208 Posts
ROMEO said:
...I hate that my paint hides how dirty it realy got...
It's funny how most people will choose one color over another for a car or truck because 'it hides dirt better between washings'. We're the opposite here.

:D

·
Registered
488 Posts
Morgan said:
It's funny how most people will choose one color over another for a car or truck because 'it hides dirt better between washings'. We're the opposite here.

:D

ahhh there is a difference between road dirt and proper dirt.

road dirt is poisonous to Jeeps and must be washed off immediately:D

proper dirt on the other hand is like giving the Jeep cold beer on a hot day:D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Okay so i would like to know where this is i live about an hour from atlantic city and an hour from six flags. We will have to meet up and you will ahve to take me there it seems as if it is a nice trail..:D

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Love the pics, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice job romeo, but do tread lightly, you are in a national wildlife management area that is patrolled, i will see you there soon, JD

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
drysuitdiver said:
ahhh there is a difference between road dirt and proper dirt.
road dirt is poisonous to Jeeps and must be washed off immediately:D
proper dirt on the other hand is like giving the Jeep cold beer on a hot day:D
Couldnt agree more!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How you doing guys, yes, I have the adiction to mud!!! and when i'm out there I try to do the right thing, but a lot of you have told me to tread lightly, and I'm wondering if I did something wrong by kicking some dirt arround? I stay in the trail, and it was just 2 quick spins,
Thanks for all your replays, and taking the time to comment on my pics...
And for those in the area, let me know when you guys have the time to get out there, and I will try to make it...

·
Registered
735 Posts
well i am getting my lift kit and tires in the mail sometime this week. so i will have it on in a bout a week or 2 tops so i am ready and willing whenever i dnt work on weekends sooooo im free sat and sunday.let me know

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bsnyder717 said:
well i am getting my lift kit and tires in the mail sometime this week. so i will have it on in a bout a week or 2 tops so i am ready and willing whenever i dnt work on weekends sooooo im free sat and sunday.let me know
This trail is very mild, you don't need a lift or diferent tires, my XK is all stock, well, with the K&N, but it did great with the fronteras, and no lift...

·
Registered
735 Posts
well i understand but the lift is already in the mail. lol i mine as well put it on since ill have it all this week.lol i am to excited i cant wait to have it lifted with my bfg mud terrains on there.lol jsut let me know when ever ill be up for it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts