Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there I just got my '06 Commander Hemi and I love it, but I'm looking to make some mods. So I was wondering if any one has tried different combos or has found a set up that makes good horsepower and good for a future 4" lift? I'm pretty sure I'll get the Flashpaq, but I would like to do an exhaust and cold air. So if anyone has any good input on what to get let me know. Thanks

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Start with the SuperChips Flashpaq or the Lift. Then go for the CAI and Exhaust in that order.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just ordered

Thanks 49er, I'm gonna wait on the lift for a little bit but I just ordered the flashpaq. Next I'll get the aFe CAI and then I was thinking the magnaflow exhaust. If you recommend anything else you think would make it better let me know. I think I'll eventually have this thing pretty close to yours after what I've been reading.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Next I'll get the aFe CAI and then I was thinking the magnaflow exhaust.
From what I have read hear you will like the Magnaflow exhaust, several members are using it and seem to be very happy with it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Why are you guys not running the DiabloSport? Seems to have the best bang for the buck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts