Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
headed to san diego for some errands yesterday, but the line at the border patrol checkpoint was ridiculous on I-8. lucky me, i know a bypass route through the desert. but after i got out in the desert i didn't wanna go back to pavement, so the quick trip ended up taking most of the day lol but whatever i had fun bouncing around out there all by myself. stopped here and there to take some pics. i'm only mildy obsessed with my new toy :p

excuse the quality, i only had my camera phone with me :(

·
Registered
696 Posts
I go off roading just south of the 8, east of san diego all the time. I have a tons of pics in my photo albums from out there. I also always end up out there alone. We should go sometime.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds cool to me. i live in the el centro area (brawley to be exact) not too far from the glamis dunes. once you get out of the valley cities, there's nothing but empty desert out here from yuma to alpine, and palm springs to the mexico border

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
auto color and auto contrast might clear it up a little better than increasing the saturation though. i didn't bother doing anything other than resizing them to post here

·
Registered
91 Posts
auto color and auto contrast might clear it up a little better than increasing the saturation though. i didn't bother doing anything other than resizing them to post here
Oh I don't auto color auto contrast anything, that's cursing for a graphic artist lol!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Oh I don't auto color auto contrast anything, that's cursing for a graphic artist lol!!!
lol i'm a veteran graphic artist and i have no problem letting photoshop do some of the work for me. in most cases it does the job very well, but everyone has their own techniques...

i have a Sidekick LX. not the best out there anymore, but i like it ;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Love the deserts down there. I was working down there last Jan. That's when I had my bumper made. Off road business capital of the world. So many great off road shops!:bowdown:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
those were all the pics i had at the time. i have a better camera now, and just got new tires put on yesterday so i think new pics are a must. when i take them i'll definately post them on here :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts