Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy All! I'm new here to this forum and want to ask if anyone has added a spoiler to the back of thier XK? What do you think of if? Does it help keep grime off the glass?Also what about a front windshield visor? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
Don't forget running lights.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Don't forget to paint your neck red.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
How about those square things that hang from the mirrow with a different number of dots on each of the eight sides?

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
oooh we could have too much fun with this......welcome to the club kypaps
see what kind of abuse you're likely to get??

that's what you get when you give Leo's and Mil people money....they buy jeeps.....then they decorate them with armour and big tires...and go to walmart with giftcards....just like foxworthy said....

·
Registered
324 Posts
Wow, I would say "likely" is out the window.

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
RedCommander said:
They have 6 sides btw...
Yes, the six sided ones have six sides, but the eight sided ones have eight sides.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome Kypaps. Don't mind the chatter! We are all glad you are here to join us. Lots of good info and some fun too. Seems it is circus day!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
RedCommander said:
Never seen the 8 sided ones in a vehicle. I thought they were only for D&D, LOL.
Eight sided dice are as real as this poster and his real reason for posting here! (SPAM)

·
Registered
19 Posts
dvampyrelestat said:
Welcome kypaps. I wouldn't mind a rear spoiler to help keep the back window clean too.
May keep the back window clean but my gas milage already sucks, so why make it worse.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts