Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Guys and Gals.

We are selling our Commander, it is an 06 Limited, it has 30,800 or so miles. It is still being driven daily so it isnt exact. It has Navigation, Back-Up Camera, 5.7 Hemi, Rear DVD, Bluetooth, basically every option that can be ordered in 06.

Aftermarket: Tinted Windows. Rough Country Spacer Lift, with additional Rustys 1/4" spacer up front. This just had the front driver cv axle replaced due to a torn boot. After the lift I had it aligned, and eccentric upper ball joints installed ($300/pair) The ball joints get the camber back into spec without getting the caster out of whack. They also keep the upper control arm almost level so it doesnt put the ball joint in a bind therefore wont wear them out quickly.

Wheels/Tires: Right now, we have the Rubicon wheels ith the BFG MT 255/70/17 tires. They only have about 300 miles on the set period. And we have all 5. OR, we have the factory chrome clad wheels, wrapped in brand new 245/70/17 Toyo Open Country A/Ts. These tires only have about 250 miles on them. I bought them at the time of the alignment, and soon after I found the Rubi wheels for sale. Buyer may pick which set of wheels they would like, or if they want both we could work something out.

We barely bought this about 2 months ago, and I started buying a bunch of parts for it, and making it our own, and then both me and my wife had our hours cut at work, so we can no longer afford the payment.

This thing is in excellent condition, not a door ding or anything. There are a couple of light scratches on the back bumper, but they are VERY light, you cant even see them unless the light hits them right.

I looked up book value for zip code 87401 (Northern New Mexico) and it is showing just over $25,000.

Asking price is $22,900.

Onto the pictures:

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Dustin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.