Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 2006 3.7 4x4 white commander for sale. excellent condition, never driven hard or abused. it has custom 2 tone exterior. i had the lower half done with bedliner. has oem brush guard on it. and i built a toolbox to replace the third row seat. it has the seat in it now, but toolbox is is storage, and would be included if wanted. easy to swap out. The truck has 67000 miles. no major problems with it, other then i replaced the water pump, and front passenger wheel bearing recently. i added an aftermarket hitch to it, and replaced the tires about 3000 miles ago. new forteras that come stock are on it. i have 1.5" wheel spacers on the front and rear. has pioneer avic d3 navigation, with ipod hook up and bluetooth hands free for cell phone. i will sell the stereo for an extra 300 if buyer wants it. otherwise the factory radio will go back in. im asking 15000 or best offer for it, which is below bluebook. need to sell it asap to get out of loan payment. can contact me through here, but would have better luck by email, or phone. im located in west bend, wisconsin.

i can email you pics as well

Nick
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.