Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Commander has to go to make room for my next toy.

LOADED 08 Limited Commander 5.7L HEMI, 26k miles, VIN:1J8HG58268C145855 clean title, non smoker. quadra-trac II active 4wd, hill start assist,hill descent control, rear backup camera, power sunroof with 2nd row skylights, rain sensitive wipers, tire pressure monitor, dual zone climate control, front and rear A/C & heat, power adjustable pedals, heated front seats, NAV with MYGIG multimedia entertainment system, boston acoustics speaker system, homelink, smartbeam headlamps, fog lamps, 12v power plug behind center console, auto dim and heated side mirrors, liftgate flipper glass, 17" wheels, full sized and matching spare, trailer tow group IV, trailer sway dampening, power liftgate, MYGIG NAV with bluetooth Uconnect, chrome clad wheels.

carfax shows an accident before i owned it, previous owner back into someone in a parking lot. damage couldnt have been too bad because the tailgate is original, rear glass is original ( mopar glass), etc... if you are concerned i would have no problem letting you take it to a body shop of your choice to be inspected. you cannot tell anything was painted or repaired.

I'm sure that I am missing some stuff too. I am the second owner, original owner purchased in 08 for $42,855+tax. I have the original window sticker with all the options listed. Always ran mobil1 full syn + mopar filters. Tires in great shape and plenty of life left. exterior and interior both a 9.5/10. Really need to see in person to appreciate how well it was cared for. Just got done claying and waxing it last week.

Bumper to bumper warranty expires in July, power train is good until 80k or 2014.

asking $23,500 FIRM

[email protected]

**if i haven't addressed something just let me know, shoot me a PM for my cell number **

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Wish I had the cash, I'd definitely trade up!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
still for sale. going to throw it up on autotrader today. 29k miles now. I am currently in Gulfport/Biloxi Mississippi.

could a MOD update the thread title to MS instead of OH?

thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.