Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some new wheels and tires so I'm posting these up for sale. The tires are the stock forteras with the white lettering facing out, they have about 30k on them and have about 4/32nds of tread remaining...Im willing to seperate them or sell them all together. I have 5 wheels and tires including the TPS sensors from a 2008 XK, one of the wheels/tires is new and has never touched the ground. $350 for the wheels and tires or $300 just the 5 wheels. PM for more info. Located in Delaware, but im willing to deliver to MD, PA, VA.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I bought some new wheels and tires so I'm posting these up for sale. The tires are the stock forteras with the white lettering facing out, they have about 30k on them and have about 4/32nds of tread remaining...Im willing to seperate them or sell them all together. I have 5 wheels and tires including the TPS sensors from a 2008 XK, one of the wheels/tires is new and has never touched the ground. $350 for the wheels and tires or $300 just the 5 wheels. PM for more info. Located in Delaware, but im willing to deliver to MD, PA, VA.
I'm going to be at the All G.M. nationals in Carlisle P.A. the night of Friday the 18th through Sunday the 20th around 3 P.M.
P.M. me if that could work for you.....I'd take all 5 with the tires.

Rob

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tires/wheels are sold. Thanks for looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.