Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am placing this for my brother. He is in Summerville, SC.

More info below.

Corvette Red, rebuilt 350. new rods and pistons, Cam etc. NEW AC/Heat.

Turbo 400 with shift kit. Dual Quad Holley's, Rebuilt front end, rear springs,

Any parts that were removed have been kept and will go with the car.

6k miles since all the work was done. AC/Heat, Vintage AIR only a year old.

Garage kept.

$14,500

Call 843-830-7756. Ask for Ed

·
Super Moderator
15,098 Posts
Nice Vette! Only about 100 miles from me.

·
Registered
79 Posts
That is a beautiful vette. Can you show pics of the interior? Talking to my wife if she wants it. She likes the vette but wanted to see some interior pics.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That car sucks. It's too shiny. The body is too perfectly smooth and straight, and the inside is too clean..., and who likes red?
You should just donate it to me...Uh I mean my non-profit organization called 'AJ's Toy Box For Underprivileged Men':D

J/K Though, nice job on that sexy sexy car!
-AJ

·
Registered
190 Posts
My interest peaked until I saw the slushbox. What a shame, sports cars should have sticks.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Wow, he bought someone else's hotrod? I always wondered who would buy a completely finished street rod like that. Most guys I know build them up and keep them forever. To me, most of the fun is in building them....not buying them!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He's built plenty of hot rods. Including the 800 hp front engine dragster him and his wife race on weekends. He's having plenty of fun! :)

He has always wanted one of these and he told me he could not build it for the price this was offered.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Yeah, that's the problem with building up old cars.... you rarely get back the money you sunk into them, unless you're talking about an all-original matching numbers car that has some kind of collector status. I watch the Barret-Jackson auctions every once in a while on the Speed Channel, and I'm surprised at the money some of those old musclecars get!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
That is one sweet ride.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TR4,

No kidding on Barret-Jackson. I was watching last friday and it was nuts the cars and the money crossing the block.

I could pay off my house with just one of those cars!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.