Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold the commander and kept the third row seat, it is the khaki/grey two tone coloring. below is a picture of the interior of our commander to show the color. ill have my wife snap a pic of the seat and post asap. It is in mint condition, taken out of the truck when we bought it and stored indoors / temp controlled, and has the seat belts with it. the seat is located in NE Ohio and I would rather not ship.

$100 buyer picks it up. NEW PRICE 11/20

·
Registered
12 Posts
I might be interested in this. I'm in WNY (Buffalo area), where in NE Ohio are you located? Do you also have the mounting hardware for the seat? These aren't a perfect match color wise but I bought a Commander without the 3rd row seat & we would really like to get one now so the color really isn't that important. Not sure what else (if anything) I would need to install these, any help with that would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
14,959 Posts
I might be interested in this. I'm in WNY (Buffalo area), where in NE Ohio are you located? Do you also have the mounting hardware for the seat? These aren't a perfect match color wise but I bought a Commander without the 3rd row seat & we would really like to get one now so the color really isn't that important. Not sure what else (if anything) I would need to install these, any help with that would be appreciated.
You will need the latch mechanism that is on the interior D pillars that lock the seats in the upright postion. Also, the interior rear trim panels from a 3rd seat Commander as they are cut out for the latch, unless you want to cut on your existing trim.

·
Super Moderator
14,959 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Those may be the mounts for the seats, I'm not sure. But what I was referring to in my previous post is a latch that is on the D pillar that locks the seats when they are in the upright position. Without this the seats will be no good.
They don't come with the seats?

·
Super Moderator
14,959 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,959 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,959 Posts
Well that sucks, seems like its impossible to find these latches too. I appreciate the info though.
They may be on your vehicle hidden behind the trim -- I don't know. You could pull the trim off and take a look. You may be able to get them at a salvage yard.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jb any luck finding the latches behind the trim?

ill try to keep up to date on this thread, sorry for the late reply

·
Registered
887 Posts
PM sent!

f i l l e r

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
replied.

My new price is $100/firm, buyer MUST pick it up though, I will not travel.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.