Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Old veteran XK driver and forum member has run in to some hard times.:) :(

Hope I am listing this correctly.

Must sell this week! $17,800 I know it is last minute but lease buy out is coming up next week and because of financial issues I can’t arrange financing right now. Need to move quickly if interested!

This XK is in great condition! Never off road, full servicing, totally babied, hate too give it up but my loss can be your gain!

Many factory upgrades!

- 40,200 miles

- 6 cyl

- 4x4

- 2 inch Rocky Road lift

- 1.25 inch Fred Goeske wheel spacers

- Installed factory DVD player

- Upgraded from cloth to 3 rows of two tone Leather seats

- Center console upgraded with matching leather

- Interior door panels upgraded to Limited door panels

- Roof rack

It looks like Kelly Blue book for similar specs is $17k to $19k for the Sport.

KKB for similar Limited is $21k to $23k

65th anniversary edition package is between Sport and Limited

Most of us XKers know the values but I wanted to add that

Vehicle is in Richboro, PA. Send PM right away if interested

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
JeepRig, where did you get the leather cover for the console ?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Man, I can't really remember, it was a couple of years ago.

I think I had it done at the upolstery place where I had the leather seats put on. They had matching materials laying around and put it on for me. I probably gave them the console lid and they had it done in a couple of days.

I think I had saw some places online that did it but I didn't want to deal with mailing it anywhere so I went to the local shop. It may have been $100 or so.

Alot of "crap" has gone down since my XK upgrading days:)

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
For a while, Mopar offered one as an accessory, but it only came in Dark Slate Gray. I tried to order one from my dealer, but get this: it was actually cheaper to order a whole console! Even though the leather accessory lid was listed in the catalog, it appeared we couldn't order the lid as a stand alone item. The first console came in with a plastic lid. The second one came with a leather lid. The dealer kept the console and I kept the lid! :eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone know how to change how the thread title reads on the initial forum section page?

I went to advanced editing and changed the title thread but it only changes the thread title once you click on the thread. I was trying to say "Only 40k miles" and it reads "Only 40k".

Not sure many people want an 'O6 for 40k:)

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Does anyone know how to change how the thread title reads on the initial forum section page?

I went to advanced editing and changed the title thread but it only changes the thread title once you click on the thread. I was trying to say "Only 40k miles" and it reads "Only 40k".

You will have to get a moderator to change it.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts

Fixed it for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.