Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im posting this as a for sale feeler for my 4XGuard Belly Skid I've had this bolted on my WK for about 3 months, I have never scrapped so there is no major damage just minor scratches from trail weeds. The skid is still bolted to the Jeep and If I can get an interested buyer I'll take it off to sell it.

I bought this unfinished From 4XGuard so it was raw steel when I received it, I used 2 cans of primer and sanded in between coats and then used 2 cans of high heat silver "BBQ Grill" paint so that the heat from the converters would not damage the paint.

I'm looking to get $125 for the skid plus shipping.

Depending on how much shipping is I might cover a little bit to help the buyer.

Post up if your interested or send me a PM. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
14,959 Posts

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Well, first because there was a rule some time back that said you had to have so many posts before you could sell.

Why not ? It also fits the Commander.
He said WK It may fit an XK but that wasn't stated. Lots of folks don't
know that.

Last, I was looking for something to complain about.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Not so sure. anyone can post up and ask for you to paypal them for "used parts". Who knows if he even has a jeep........

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know this part fits the WK and XK, I don't own a commander so why would I post in any other section or thread... I am a very active member on Jeeps unlimited with a lot of buyer/seller/trade history. Here is a pic of my Jeep and as you can see its lifted and I offroad hence the reason I have a belly skid...

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
If you still have it in a week or two ill be more then happy to take it off your hands. Do you have any pictures of the belly skid? Also where are you located?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I live in Baltimore MD, I'm getting a good amount of intrest on this skid since Its listed in a for sale thread on here and over at Jeeps Unlimited. I will keep this thread updated and if you see its still available when your ready let me know. As far as pictures go I can post some when I get home today.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
That Cherokee looks great lifted.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Any idea on weight or size so someone could get a rough estimate on shipping? I am very interested, just got to clear it with the wife. :stickpoke:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just as a heads up I sent a guy on jeeps unlimited a paypal invoice so chances are the skid is sold, I dont want to post that its sold until I receive payment.

BTW thanks for the compliment sounds like your running almost everything I have on mine, same lift, wheel spacers, and tires!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Why not ?

It also fits the Commander.
Well, first because there was a rule some time back that said you had to have so many posts before you could sell.

He said WK It may fit an XK but that wasn't stated. Lots of folks don't
know that.

Last, I was looking for something to complain about.
Cico, I think you would have had a better argument from the no "Feeler" rule
"No speculation or "feeler" threads to test the waters - only post actual 'For Sale' threads"

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Just as a heads up I sent a guy on jeeps unlimited a paypal invoice so chances are the skid is sold, I dont want to post that its sold until I receive payment.

BTW thanks for the compliment sounds like your running almost everything I have on mine, same lift, wheel spacers, and tires!
Well if its not sold I want it. Sucks, I just moved from Baltimore, MD not to long ago.

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
You have to go back, way back, back to pre "New Rules"
There was a vote.......But that was then, this is now! We have solid footing!

Cico, I think you would have had a better argument from the no "Feeler" rule
"No speculation or "feeler" threads to test the waters - only post actual 'For Sale' threads"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.