Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Used with some scratches but no dents. Includes all mounting hardware. Here are some photo's of it installed and the unit as it sits now. NOTE: there are some scratches... but this is what a skid plate is for anyway...

Make me an offer!!! The worst I could do is say no...

This the the original guard that is wider then the one available now. The HC guard is not available anymore and hard to find. $200 OBO + Shipping from 44054.

PM me and I will get back ASAP.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures updated...

·
Registered
422 Posts
What's it weigh? for shipping purposes

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sale pending.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Did my post/offer get deleted?
Yes!

No "Thread Crapping" - DO NOT post a reply if you have no intention of making an offer - this section of the board is NOT a discussion forum. PM all comments, questions, and opinions not directly related to the sale
This is not eBay!

If you have any other concerns PM me, do not post in this thread.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
How about a PM in the future before you arbitrarily delete a post?

Well since Chuck said make an offer, I did. But your mod deleted.

So no bidding in the open. ........

No "Thread Crapping" - DO NOT post a reply if you have no intention of making an offer - this section of the board is NOT a discussion forum. PM all comments, questions, and opinions not directly related to the sale
My posts were both directly related to the thread.

So is this considered Thread Crapping since I am furthering this discussion on his thread? The one where he said make an offer, and I did but you deleted it. So now I will not have the chance to bid on said property?

Quit messing with me!

·
2,248 Posts
Don,

I do not know exactly what happened, but you should relax and take your time before you post when you are mad. You two guys would probably be good friends if you met in person. Conflict and stress does not do either of you any good.

·
Super Moderator
14,951 Posts
I saw the whole thing Officer. cico7 made an offer of $75 as per [email protected]'s request in post #1 to "Make me an offer!!! The worst I could do is say no...". I don't see anything wrong with that. He was doing what [email protected] asked members to do.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
How about a PM in the future before you arbitrarily delete a post?

Well since Chuck said make an offer, I did. But your mod deleted.

So no bidding in the open. ........

My posts were both directly related to the thread.

So is this considered Thread Crapping since I am furthering this discussion on his thread? The one where he said make an offer, and I did but you deleted it. So now I will not have the chance to bid on said property?

Quit pissing with me you asshole!
Wrong choice of actions.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I saw the whole thing Officer. cico7 made an offer of $75 as per [email protected]'s request in post #1 to "Make me an offer!!! The worst I could do is say no...". I don't see anything wrong with that. He was doing what [email protected] asked members to do.
His offer of $75 was listed as "I bid $75", this is NOT eBay AND he should have sent a PM as stated in the rule I quoted.

Please leave management of the rules to the moderators and administrators.

·
Super Moderator
14,951 Posts
a49erFan said:
His offer of $75 was listed as "I bid $75", this is NOT eBay AND he should have sent a PM as stated in the rule I quoted.
1. He did make an offer.

2. He was not discussing anything.

3. His offer was directly related to the sale.

So if he had phrased it as "I make an offer of $75." it would be OK ?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
1. He did make an offer.
Maybe an offer, maybe a joke (asking $200 OBO), either way a PM would have been the way to respond verses starting a bidding war.

·
Super Moderator
14,951 Posts
I am not trying to "manage " anything. Just trying to understand your reasoning. I think you are being unreasonable.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I am not trying to "manage " anything. Just trying to understand your reasoning. I think you are being unreasonable.
From the rules:

The following rules are meant as a guideline for acceptable member behavior. In some cases it may be necessary for Staff to take action based on their judgment and not on any particular rule herein. If you should receive a warning or infraction and disagree with its premise, you may discuss it with any staff member via PM – Do NOT complain in threads/posts

We reserve the right to move, modify, delete or merge posts at our discretion and without explanation

·
Registered
422 Posts
wow...i htought there was a bidding war going on..
can we get back to the sale pending....
please

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.