Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
68 Posts
sent you a pm.

·
Registered
284 Posts
How did you mount a winch to this? I didnt realize it made that solid of a platform. Do you have pics? Did you use it, this is much more appealing now.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is still available. I had the winch custom fit under the bumper and used it every once in a while. The grille guard is still in very good condition and comes with all the bolts, and yes you do need to drill holes. I got the instructions off of the justforjeeps.com website. If anyone wants pics pm your email and I can send you pictures of the grille guard. It is currently not on my jeep anymore.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yes it is still available. I had the winch custom fit under the bumper and used it every once in a while. The grille guard is still in very good condition and comes with all the bolts, and yes you do need to drill holes. I got the instructions off of the justforjeeps.com website. If anyone wants pics pm your email and I can send you pictures of the grille guard. It is currently not on my jeep anymore.
So you had a hidden winch. Sending you my email now

·
Registered
471 Posts
I like the sounds of this hidden winch. Are those instructions available? Or maybe a quick detailed descript of the set up you had.
If there's a price tag on that kind of install, might help prioritize itself on the ol' wish list too.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.