Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upgrading to a LockPick, so the iPod Integration kit is up for sale. It's in original working condition and in great shape. Includes installation instructions and original owner's manual. $130 plus $5 p/h to US addresses; others pay actual postage to your door. Shipped USPS Priority; insurance extra.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump!

Still for sale. Price drop to $115 plus shipping as described above. Cheers. Jorge

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still for sale.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Perfect, now I have a 07 with the 6 disc nav boston acoustics, is it compatible with it? Thanks for your help with my stupid questions.
No worries. I have it hooked-up to a REC and it works fine. The iPod Integration Kit Manual says it works with the REC, RAK, RAQ and REF radios. Hope this helps. Cheers. Jorge

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump!

Still for sale

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If this is still available, what is all included with this? Whats the install like, plug and play?
Thanks
Still available and price dropped to $115 plus shipping. Included are all the wires, manuals, the iPod adaptor and I'll throw in the hole-saw called for in the installation instructions. The installation is quite straight forward: plug-and-play. Cheers.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kit SOLD. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.