Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team Commander,

I am selling a RR lift which I bought from another user here (He got a bigger lift). I bought it for $150 and replaced all the bolts as the old ones were rusty. I am selling it for $150, never had a chance to put it on, it is still in the box it was shipped. The wife thinks it will be a hassle with our 1 yr old as he gets older. I will pay shipping. It is in great condition, search my posts and rr in buy sell and you can probably find the one i bought.

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
A fellow named Dano313 was just posting a question asking what it would take to fit 265/70/17 tires. You might send him a PM or he may see this post shortly.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Is this including the Rocky Road shocks?

If so I may be very interested.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Is this including the Rocky Road shocks?

If so I may be very interested.
Also might be interested. Let me know if HogWild isn't.

I might be able to pick up depending on where you are in DE. I work in Wilmington.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Wife works in Wilmington as well, No Shocks, just lift, and there are no Cracks or wear indications.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Stupid question, is the RR lift kit spring spacers or strut spacers?

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Put me at the end of the line please. The senate appropriations committee is resisting.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
just by reading this thread, if anyone has a lift for sale, you have a line of people waiting for it!

Maybe one of our supporting vendors could build a lift similar to this and sell them for $150.....

·
Registered
401 Posts
just by reading this thread, if anyone has a lift for sale, you have a line of people waiting for it!

Maybe one of our supporting vendors could build a lift similar to this and sell them for $150.....
There are a number of Rough Country 2" lifts on eBay for around 150. I don't know anything about them or their quality, though. Just search "Commander Lift"

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Please don't post OTHER SOURCES in a personal FOR SALE ad, it is not courtious to the seller. THX

·
Registered
401 Posts
Please don't post OTHER SOURCES in a personal FOR SALE ad, it is not courtious to the seller. THX
It's only offensive if it takes potential buyers away from the seller. Since I am one of the ones in line to buy from him, he doesn't have to worry about losing the sale.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
It's only offensive if it takes potential buyers away from the seller. Since I am one of the ones in line to buy from him, he doesn't have to worry about losing the sale.
Didn't say it was offensive, just not appropriate to post other sellers in this thread regardless of who is or is not going to purchase.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
I understand, my apologies. it is similar to thread jacking.

He hasnt listed his lift as "SOLD". While it is still a good topic, not on his thread.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
are you refering to me.

we have plans. we just have not initiated launch sequence.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I am very interested. I was waiting to hear back from someone else on this site about their spacer kit, and have not gotten an answer back yet. I'd be willing to throw in an extra $25 for shipping on top of the $150.

$175?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys, Looking Sold To Haags. Will give final approval 48 hrs.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I sent you a PM - definitely want it just need to determine if you'd rather send it in the mail or meet up somewhere local.

-Shawn

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.