Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After fifteen days of intense deliberation with myself I have decided to sell my one-off headlight/turn signals painted by the notorious Smokey's Lights Mike.

The lights are OEM housings tinted color-match black with the amber reflective strips left open to add a little graphic interest. Housings are in great shape with only the one superfluous mounting tab broken. The paint job is superb; absolutely glass smooth.

The only reason I am selling these is because they are more of a statement than I am trying to make. My goal with all my Jeep mods is to give it a unique, high class, sporty appearance, but with the possibility of having come from the factory that way.

In short, these are too badass for my blood.

Asking $250 plus shipping from 66049.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Let me know if you still have these for sale. I am almost 99.9% sure my brother will take these off your hands. PM ME

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. $200 shipped (to lower 48).

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Bruinfan- there should be three photos appearing on the first post, but if you can't see them just shoot me your e-mail and I can send a copy back.

CKB3- That's an offer I didn't see coming, but I'm not really in the market for the console. I might go for some roof/cross bars, wood trim, or remote start though.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was just thinking Mopar bars- what other kinds are there? We are going skiing in January and I thought it would be nice to have something external to carry my skis on the road trip.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
i have seen 2 different styles... The slim low profile type. and a fatter round like locking type

·
2,248 Posts
There are two types one has a screw with a knob to hold it down and is non locking. The other one has a lock in the end and is designed for the roof pod. I needed to have the dealer swap out for the locking type for my roof pod.

The locking type has a center strip that allows you to adjust the position of bolts that go up and secure your roof pod.

locking style:

screw knob style, one is called a sports bars, but I am not sure witch, probably this one.

·
Super Moderator
14,966 Posts
There are two types one has a screw with a knob to hold it down and is thicker. The other one has a lock in the end and is thinner. I needed to have the dealer swap out for the locking type for my roof pod.
You got it backwards, Huey. The locking ones are thicker.

·
2,248 Posts
Yes, I just remembered and edited the post. You are quick on the draw, I figured no one had looked at it yet. Should have knowned that the "Search Miester" would catch it.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
one is called a sports bars, but I am not sure witch
The round locking bar is the sports bar, the flat screw knob ones are the stock units.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump. Still available.

·
Registered
542 Posts
You willing to trade for some car audio equipment?

I have .......
-JBL 600w Mono Amp( GT5-A3011 )
-Pair Pioneer 6.5" 3way speakers
-Pair Pioneer 6x9" 3way speakers
-8awg amp kit
-100ft of speaker wire

Just throwing it out there..........

PS: All brand new in the box, never opened.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You willing to trade for some car audio equipment?

I have .......
-JBL 600w Mono Amp( GT5-A3011 )
-Pair Pioneer 6.5" 3way speakers
-Pair Pioneer 6x9" 3way speakers
-8awg amp kit
-100ft of speaker wire

Just throwing it out there..........

PS: All brand new in the box, never opened.
Might be interested in the speakers. PM me the details (model, specs, etc) and we might be able to work something out!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Might be interested in the speakers. PM me the details (model, specs, etc) and we might be able to work something out!
I'll get the specs when I get home and pm you. Later, Caleb

·
Registered
542 Posts
PM sent..........

PM sent Kansas, let me know what other info you need. I sent some internet pics for detail shots. If you want pics of the "box" they are in, let me know and I'll take them with my phone( camera is broken ).

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
These lights are still consuming space at my place. Be the one to give them a new home. $195 gets them from my truck to yours!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Now Im curious as to what they would look like on my XK... wish I had photoshop.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.