Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like New. Warn PowerPlant HP was mounted to my XK but never used. Spooled cable once and used the air compressor a few times to air up tires but its still a virgin when it comes to pulling you out. Has been covered with WARN neoprene winch cover (which is now faded from the sun) but that has kept sun and elements off the winch.

AIR UP FOUR 35" TIRES IN 8 MINUTES-OR LESS
The PowerPlant Dual Force HP is an Ultimate Performance winch and compressor in one unit, and it's perfect for the off-road enthusiast. Powered by a 4.6 hp motor, the compressor flows 5 cfm @ 90 spi, with a built-in air tank and intercooler. You can air-up four 35" tires from 8 psi to 35 psi in eight minutes or less, zip off lug nuts, and more. Best of all, the PowerPlant mounts to a vehicle like any other WARN winch.

When you switch to winch mode, the PowerPlant delivers legendary WARN winch technology and reliability. And with a 9,500 lb. capacity, fast line speed of 26.9 feet per minute (no load), and 125' of 5/16" wire rope, you'll have plenty of pulling performance.

I am selling this for $1250.00 shipped USA only. Retails from $1360.00 to 1799.00 plus shipping. PayPal payment or Cashier's Check required. Once payment has cleared, I will ship and provide tracking information. Serious inquiries PM me.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Just curious, why dont you mount this on the front of the JK?

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just curious, why dont you mount this on the front of the JK?
Because I am going with the AEV front bumper and the Powerplant wont fit inside the bumper. So I need a smaller profile winch like the Warn 9.5ti. I also plan on installing the Kilby KE2200K Airboss on board air in the engine compartment. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.