Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned the Commander for 7 months finally took a camera with me this weekend, I would like to share these pics from Southern Ontario. These trails where not hard to drive thru.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Cool...its really beautiful up there. Always like to see a Commander where its most happy...off road!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks

Thanks Guys, usually the only way to reach those places is via hike 1mile+ with fishing gear. Thats why no one is around, being able to simply drive to it is awesome, the trails are not difficult but I would not try it with a normal car as it might get damaged or stuck:)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nice pics!

Nice pics! Northern Ontario here and it's nice to see a fellow Ontarian on this site!

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Beautiful pics.... I can't believe how quickly fall is approaching. I'm already starting to see the leaves change colors here in NY!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Beautiful country, I used to live in western NY, those pics bring back memories!-43:)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Great pics! Thanks for posting, and of course I LOVE the color of your XK, looks great with the hulk rims.
-Hemi

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Gorgeous place to be for sure. We may actually get some color change here this year.

We have had a lot of rain so the color change may have some reds and oranges as apposed to the usual green straight to brown.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts