Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to show some professional photos of my Commander taken by a friend of mine who considered as professional photographer. I hope you like it.

Cont...

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
512 Posts
Awesome pics! But you could have fooled me that all your older pics were taken by an amateur! (many grace my computers backgrounds!)-43:icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some other photos for him,, !!!!

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
The cityscapes and shots in the third group are really beautiful.
Not to down your friend though........Ahmed, I think the photos you have given us to enjoy in the past are far superior in relaying the action/vitality/general fun of the Jeep and its capabilities.
So, his are good, but yours make me feel like I'm there.

There's my $.02,
Rob

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Interisting to see that the sand flows over the windscreen just like water does when you hit a big puddle. I would have though an ORV would have been engineered better.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
As I recall, the sand there is so fine, it almost flows like water.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Thanks for sharing, They are great pictures but all of yours have been very impressive as well!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I like the photos. They would work great in a pro commander ad. And the others are quite impressive.

I think his skill has rubbed off on your photos as well :D

Thanks for the share and tell your friend I like his work.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Those pictures are awsome!

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Administrator
15,215 Posts
HDRI = high dynamic range imaging

In image processing, computer graphics, and photography, high dynamic range imaging (HDRI or just HDR) is a set of techniques that allow a greater dynamic range of luminances between light and dark areas of a scene than normal digital imaging techniques or photographic prints. This wider dynamic range allows HDR images to represent more accurately the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from direct sunlight to faint starlight.

·
Registered
233 Posts
what a great picture .. thank you for sharing

1 - 18 of 18 Posts