Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeep5253 sent me a span that he couldn't resisit responding to so when I hit the spam button I hit him instead of the spammer, anyway hopefully we can get him back very quickly... But Jeep5253 if you are reading this I am sorry, it was an accident.:eek:

The lesson here is: when you see spam do report it, but DO NOT post in the thread, just let it get deleated.

·
Registered
283 Posts

I'm snickering.

·
2,248 Posts
Personally I think he adds alot to the forum. He converts my links to pictures. He is kinda like the first line of defence for spammers. He usually has a picture in his files if we need it and he has not given me anything to gripe about. Of course when I post information some people think that I lecture too much or do not respect others enough. Sorry if I sound that way, is not my intention.

·
Registered
564 Posts
dh63269 said:
Am I the only one laughing...? and He's going to be so upset when it says Junior Member... I can see his face now.

Oh, that is not cool; you are not suppose to laugh at others when something bad happens to them… What we should do is everyone should go and use the search tool or google to find a way to get him back…. NOT!!!

On a second thought…

No DH63269, you are not the only one!!! So far is you and me!!! And the other that don't want to admit it...

·
Registered
564 Posts
HueyPilotVN said:
Personally I think he adds alot to the forum. He converts my links to pictures. He is kinda like the first line of defence for spammers. He usually has a picture in his files if we need it and he has not given me anything to gripe about. Of course when I post information some people think that I lecture too much or do not respect others enough. Sorry if I sound that way, is not my intention.

It has always been told that he is/was/will be a big help to the forum, but the main problem was that 9 out of 10 he would come out and just send people to search the answer, and that is not very helpful at all, or giving people a hard time because the question has been asked before… It is much better no to even open a post than to tell them to go find it them self, or that he will no answer it because it has been ask before, that is very rude!!!

·
2,248 Posts
I understand your point. I guess I just have not seen that very much. Maybe in the future he will just give them a link and act more like a reference source for the forum. I do know that he spends lots of time here and is a good source of information.

Jeep5253, chill on telling the newbies and others to search, or at least try a more tactful approach and I vote for making you the resident reference archive expert of the forum

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am working on restoring his original logon but he is still around!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
There is nothing fun at all to laugh at !!

jeep5253 is one of the most pro active members in here and very informative and helpful.

and thats why a49erFootballFan posted this thread, to apologize to him and let us know what happened so that we don't think wrongly about him.

Hope to see him back soon.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just got word that the banning of Jeep5253 is over, Look for a post soon! Welcome back and again I am sorry it happened.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
a49erFootballFan said:
Just got word that the banning of Jeep5253 is over, Look for a post soon! Welcome back and again I am sorry it happened.
Well I do believe Jeep5253 is a important member of this forum whether people agree or not. Granted he has his moments but he is a active poster and does link the threads on occasion so the person asking that same question again can find it.

As for you a49erFootballFan... Thank you for posting and admitting your mistake you have my respect... wasn't sure if it was the Exotic sport car pics you posted or just your input on this forum till now. :D

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Welcome back Jeep5253 ...while you may tell someone to search a thread and we complain, it's what we do...and do it well!!

Glad 49er got you fired up again!!

·
2,248 Posts
Hey Welcome back, Maybe I can get some of my pictures changed from links to actual pictures. Nah, you might just tell me where to search for the instructions....LOL

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And I give him permission to trash me a couple of time too.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still waiting for him to post, I hope he knows he's back!

1 - 20 of 122 Posts