Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you are in one of these states sign in on this thread so that we have a list and can try to have some sort of get together in the future.

.............(KY goes here)

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I'm in Myrtle Beach, SC. Great place for a meet and greet ! Not much for wheelin' but we can find something. Lots of sun, beach and ocean. It would be great to have a bunch of Commanders cruising Ocean Boulevard at night.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm in Greenville NC, originally from New Bern NC, I live almost 2 hours from the outer banks and morehead city where they allow beach driving!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm in Raleigh, NC so anywhere within a few hours is possible! I do like the idea of the outer banks or even Fort Fisher (Kure Beach) since they allow driving on the beach there as well. I usually work weekends so I do need some notice if I want to take a day or so off. Sounds like a great idea though!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Anderson, SC here and I'm itching to get out and see what my XK can do!!!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Been doing searches on trails and came up with Gluches off road Park. Anyone know of this? Also there is a 4x4 club named Trick'n'traction based out of Greenville SC, any comments?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ok who is up for Glutches in SC on Saturday Feb. 21????? Just a stock XK so I'm looking for the easy stuff. Wifey said I could go just can't break the new truck!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok who is up for Glutches in SC on Saturday Feb. 21????? Just a stock XK so I'm looking for the easy stuff. Wifey said I could go just can't break the new truck!!!!!
Don't know what Glutches is but it is too short of notice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Gatlinburg TN..Smoky Mtn Area. Lots of hills and mountains, dont know of any trails around here but I am sure there are plenty since the terrain is perfect for it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Clarksville TN. Greats and lots of trails hills streams mud rocks its great. i reccommend to go to LBL.org. great ohv park. also coal creef outside of knoxville tn

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey everyone! Wilmington NC area here. There is Fort Fisher as previously mentioned, but also the north end of Carolina Beach (Freeman Park) where you can drive on the beach and camping is allowed. (Fort Fisher closes at a certain time)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts