Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arizona guys, I'd love to wheel with you sometime. I live in Sierra Vista and have been trying to get ahold of Irishman to show him our corner of the state. I saw his Commander at the Blockbuster Video Store here in town one night and noticed his " jeepcommander.com " sticker on his side window so he is the reason you guys have to put up with me. HaHaHa. When I get ahold of him I would like to invite "The Az Possee" down to visit Garden Canyon in the Huachuca Mountains. We are lucky to live in a place where the sun shines nearly everyday and the weather isn't so "YUCKY" like I had to put up with in Ohio. GOD BLESS ARIZONA !!! Let me know if anyone would be interested in this adventure and i'll set it up.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I would love to come down there. My days off are Sunday thru Tuesday but with enough notice I can sometimes trade days around.

You are always welcome to come up to any of our events. We (the horsemen) get out about every for to six weeks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love to host this thing for us. My wife and I love wheelin' Arizona. The Commander is my wifes daily driver so we don't get too crazy in it. So far the only dents in it are from shopping carts but we have what we call Arizona racing stripes which are caused by narrow trails with alot of mesquite trees. I DUN DAT. And proud of every one of them. She's not too crazy about them though. I'd like to post some pictures of our jeep but I haven't figured that out yet. We need to create an idiot proof way of doing things here on this site. I have a strange schedule and it is sometimes hard to coordinate such events but I will do my best to get this thing off the ground. I'm excited about meeting some freinds with simular intrests. Let's get this off the ground and see where it takes us. We could be a distant band of brothers. (and sisters, for those of us who are married) Looking forward to meeting you all.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Click Here to learn how to Post & Resize Pictures.

Monday January 19th is a holiday... Hint!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
49er, My wife would kill me if I planned a run for that day. It is our 6 month wedding anniversary. We were married in Tombstone July 19 last year. I promise though I will come through. Bad timing this time though. I am sorry. I'll get back with you. I don't want you guys to think i'm just blowing smoke.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I saw his Commander at the Blockbuster Video Store here in town one night and noticed his " jeepcommander.com " sticker on his side window so he is the reason you guys have to put up with me. HaHaHa.
That is soooo awesome...! I parked next to another Commander today in such a way so that the guy can see my jeepcommander.com decal. It would be great to see how many people report sightings or are drawn to the board because they saw the name. :rocker:

Welcome to the board, Bob. :)

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Almost any Sunday - Tuesday works for me, Happy Anniversary (mine was on the 10th, 22 years).

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Az. guys, A local club here in Sierra Vista had a run to Garden Canyon in the Huachuca Mountains and posted it on their website. If interested you can read about it at rangeriders 4wheel drive club.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts