Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a line on some 1/2" spacers from Texel....i currently have the Rough Counrty 2" lift installed...now i know some members have installed the 1/2" spacers in conjunction with their 2" lift can you guys post up on your experience with this

pics would be great

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope....im still going to do it regardless but i wanna see some pics of guys that did it....by the way you still havent told what beer you want....

wanna help me through the spacers in this weekend....then we could go wheelin to test them out hahaha:stickpoke:

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Are you refering to a 1/4 inch spacer that will give you 1/2 inch of lift or are you refering to an actual 1/2 inch spacer?

·
Registered
30 Posts
It was aligned when the lift was done. I had 4 wheel parts do it only 300 with alignment. Thought it was a pretty good deal.
I'll work on getting a outside pic working now,I took it out last week and of course forgot the camera.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks like it could go anywhere inbetween. I asked CommanderChaos on here before I put mine in he has the same set up. He said on top of the strut. Maybe call rusty's ?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I got a 1/4 inch spacer from robby and it will be going on top of the BDS spacer here in a few weeks. Im going to order some Bilstien struts so I figure that is the best time to install it.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well i made it down to Calgary to meet Texel and P/U the spacers

it works out to 1 1/4" lift right after i installed it so naturally once it all works it self in again it may drop back to 1". also i got a picture of the UCA angle it isnt much more than with the 2" alone...

only mod i made to the spacers was cutting a small hole in them to accomodate the center strut bolt.

Before spacer:

After Spacer:

UCA angle:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts