Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are the admins??? Lots 'o spam in here!

·
Registered
484 Posts
The admins have been cracking down on spammers recently. You'll notice that there haven't been many, if any, spam posts for the past few days. They just haven't deleted the old posts.

·
Super Moderator
5,881 Posts
lekmedm said:
Where are the admins??? Lots 'o spam in here!
The real issue here is that this forum has been without active, participating moderators for quite some time now - and these SPAM issues have been allowed to go on and on, largely unchecked.

A couple of new moderators have come aboard recently - myself and jeep5253.

We are both very active on the forum on a daily basis, so, I think you will see a dramatic improvement with these SPAM issues from here on out.

Also, I think the new spam filters the administrators have put in place recently are working well - but if anything slips through the cracks somehow, we will clean it up.

·
Super Moderator
15,105 Posts
There are a couple of new moderators that have come aboard recently - myself and jeep5253.

I think the new spam filters are really working well - but if anything slips through the cracks somehow, we will clean it up.
Big Blue, I'm looking forward to working together with you to keep the forum clean.

·
Super Moderator
15,105 Posts
Well, I went back 10 pages in the Wheels/Tires sub-forum, but, I think I finally got rid of all the old spam threads.
You should have told me. I would have helped. I didn't realize they were still there.

·
Super Moderator
5,881 Posts
I've been on the job a couple of weeks now and I feel pretty confident in saying that the Jeep Commander Forums are now SPAM free.

I have combed through every single sub-forum (and I know jeep5253 has too) and I believe we are completely cleansed of all the garbage/spam threads.

I have also moderated all of the pending threads & posts that were awaiting moderation.

If anyone see's any new SPAM threads/posts while I am off-line, or if I missed something - please send a PM to either myself, jeep5253, or both of us - and we will get rid of them ASAP.

Let's try and work together as a community to keep our forums SPAM-free and enjoyable for everyone.

Thanks to all the forum members in advance for your support.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts