Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have them. I seen a thread were someone didn't like it but didn't give any info as to why? I really only want the rear ones. I would like to install diamon plate gaurds.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
Haven't heard of slash guards before. Is this a new product ? Do they keep your tires from getting slashed ?

Note: The title of this thread was changed after my post. The title originally said "slash guards".

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
S(p)lash Guards

Did you mean splash guards? I have the Mopar molded guards and love them. They do a great job of keeping the dirty snow slush off of the sides of the Jeep in winter.:) If you really meant slash guards, then I can not help you, unless they are the type you deploy when a dog is chasing you!:banana_hitit:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what we old guys call mudflaps.
LOL! yes I meant splash gaurds. Yes, I call them mudflaps, but most professional places call them splash gaurds now.

So then I ask my question again. Do you have MUDFLAPS and if so do you like them?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Here are some shots of my Mopar rubber mud guards...

Chuck

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice Chuck! Thanks for the pics. and thanks for all your opinions.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thanks for the compliment!

I didn't give you my opinion, but I like the OEM paint on my truck without rock chips more than I dislike mud guards, if that makes sense.

They look fine on a truck --- which the XK is...

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I also have the Mopar ones on mine, front and rear. They really help keep the road rash down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts