Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,881 Posts
It definitely looks armored;

I have no idea what make/manufacturer USSV Rhino GX is either which is what it says on the grille and the front plate on the bumper.

I think it's probably a safe bet you won't see another one like it, this looks to be completely custom built with probably about a quarter million dollar price tag - if I was going to venture a guess.

EDIT: Here is your answer; US Specialty Vehicles, never heard of them before now, here is a link to their website;

http://new.usspecialtyvehicles.com/gx

If I was a millionaire, I'd buy one.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wonder if that belongs to a member of the Cavaliers? They're playing their home playoff game today - wonder of that hotel is where one of the players lives during the season...?

Definitely a statement vehicle!

Bob

·
Registered
143 Posts
Meh.... It's a Ford. I'll take my QDII V8 that was $42,850 over this severely overpriced nonsense that is only needed if the **** hits the fan. Also, if I could afford something like this, that means I have the money to get out of dodge and leave this truck behind when **** did hit the fan, lol.

·
Super Moderator
5,881 Posts
Where would you take a vehicle like this to get serviced?

I doubt there are many US Specialty Vehicle dealerships around.....LOL.

You would think something as expensive as this would at least come with a winch - and a roof rack.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts