Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i was curious of any one would think i would havetrouble tucking the srt 10 wheels on my jeep they are 22X10 and i see people are running 22's but i think that the way the ram srt 10 wheels look would be a great addition to the commander they are 5X5.5 so bolt patterns the same but i didnt know just looking for some other help. what do you guys think? also if they will what size tires are you guys running that have the 22s

thank you

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know that anything is possible i just didnt know if we would be able to tuck a 10inch wide wheel under the commander the 22"s will fit with 265/35/22

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you guys i think a set of the ram srt 10 wheels would look nice on teh jeep and i am really considering it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also meatball are you running any spacers or anything? and what size tire are you running with the 20"s ? and if you have the offset and which not of yours.

thank you

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like the dodge ram 22in night runner wheels the gunmetal they look nice.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I am not running any spacers, the wheels come right to the edge of the fender flare, unfortunatly I cannot remember the backspacing. Ill see if I can find it when I get home tonight.

Ill have to check tire size too, I think it is 275/45/20, but am not positive.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks man

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
also do you have any rubbing issues or anything?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Ok, bsnyder717, just need to clarify something here... you are after the Dodge Ram SRT10 rims and not the Jeep Cherokee SRT8 rims, correct?

The reason I ask this is because the SRT8 Cherokee wheels are a 5x5 bolt pattern, the same as the Commander, the SRT10 wheels are 5x5.5 which will *not* fit on the Commander unless you do something like a hub replacement, or a spacer/adapter to adapt the lug size.

Just want to clarify what you are hoping to do... I love the Ram rims too, but the won't bolt up, stock for stock... :(

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no i was aware they would not fit i just think the srt 10 night runner wheels the gunmetal ones would look great on the commander and they are 22's. you can grab a set of them online for 800-1000.

·
Registered
455 Posts
What do these rims look like? got a pic>?

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
Or these:

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
Or these:

Specifications