Jeep Commander Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

srt 8 wheels on ebay now

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Bulldog9 
#1 ·
Anyone looking for gc srt8 wheels for their commander?
Their is a set on ebay right now. $2499 shipped. I would do it
but my wife flipped out. Long story.

#5 ·
I dont have a rubicon but I have rubicon wheels on my cherokee. They say 'jeep' on the center cap, do you really think anyone (99% of the public) ever noticed that they didn't come on the car? I doubt it.
They look factory. Same way srt wheels will look to most people. Most people.

#6 ·
nacnac said:
I dont have a rubicon but I have rubicon wheels on my cherokee. They say 'jeep' on the center cap, do you really think anyone (99% of the public) ever noticed that they didn't come on the car? I doubt it.
They look factory. Same way srt wheels will look to most people. Most people.
Hey nacnac, off-topic but do your rubicon wheels have a smooth face or is there a ridge mid way back on the wheel. I discovered there are variations of the wheel. :-/

#8 ·
nacnac said:
no ridge. I've seen some that were like a brushed finish (which looks better imo) but mine are just plain silver. I love the mt/r's too.
When I bought mine for my Cherokee I got a couple of Craigslist and then bought the remaining from the dealership. I had them on about 6 months before I realized one has the ridge and doesn't match the others. :-/ Oh well, guess it took me 6 months to notice so its not that big a deal.

#9 ·
Would love these as my "summer tires" but cant justify the $$. Plus, they may look funny after the 3" lift. :D

I do toy with the idea of skipping the lift, and adding beefy sway bars, poly sway bar links & shocks & tires from the SRT WK on my commander. I imagine if I left the ride height, and kept the stock rims with REVO's added that I could still do some decent off roading.

#10 ·
nacnac said:
They're gone as of last night.
My wife said the guy that bought them did me a favor
and saved me a lot of grief. If they ever get under $2k
I might take my chances with the wife.
Yes, all who have entered the bliss of marriage have bowed down to the great SWMBO....... She Who Must Be Obeyed......... Even when they are XSWMBO, it always seems wiser to just say OK. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.