Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this aint no photoshop! just got them today and man they look awesome! back tires are 285 wide! love em..

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
geng77 said:
this aint no photoshop! just got them today and man they look awesome! back tires are 285 wide! love em..
Get back to us when you have dropped the 6.1L under the hood, tuned the suspension, strengthened the drive line, and can really call it an SRT-8. ;)

Just messin'...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
man i wish.. this is about as far as i'll go for this car. maybe if i win the lotto. how about this name for now, (jeep commander limited with SRT8 wheels)! long name but i'm cool with it.

rubicontrail.net said:
Get back to us when you have dropped the 6.1L under the hood, tuned the suspension, strengthened the drive line, and can really call it an SRT-8. ;)

Just messin'...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Are those real srt8 wheels? What size are the front and rear tires? Looks awesome. That's exactly how I want mine to look, just a little lower. You said the rears are 285's , are they 40's?

·
Registered
261 Posts
nacnac said:
Are those real srt8 wheels? What size are the front and rear tires? Looks awesome. That's exactly how I want mine to look, just a little lower. You said the rears are 285's , are they 40's?
Oh yeah! They are the real one's. Nice ain't it?

geng77, If you don't mind me asking, how much you got the set for (dealership) ??

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2k shipped from ebay.. i lucked out.

XJaiger said:
Oh yeah! They are the real one's. Nice ain't it?

geng77, If you don't mind me asking, how much you got the set for (dealership) ??

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
255/45/20 in the front and 285/40/20 in the back

nacnac said:

·
Registered
138 Posts
I cant find those wheels anywhere. After seeing them on a Commander, I want them even more. How different is the ride with the lower profile?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I must say that looks great....as they said before now the 6.1 and you can truly brag about SRT8 Commander. Again, that really looks great.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i haven't noticed any difference.. i'm very happy with the ride comfort

nacnac said:
I cant find those wheels anywhere. After seeing them on a Commander, I want them even more. How different is the ride with the lower profile?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts