Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Money is getting tight because of TJ needing a bunch of repairs.. I hate to do it but I know this is some quick money for the axle housing that needs replaced on my TJ...It is a priority to get my TJ fixed and back on the trail.

Stainless Steel Gibson Cat back 3" exhaust for 5.7 Commander Cat Back

$ 250.00 shipped

Jim

·
Registered
269 Posts
shipping is cheaper if they delivered at your work place. It is considered commercial not residential zone.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Just put mine on Tuesday and it sounds fantastic! The price is great, I am surprised it has not sold.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It does sound fantastic but I need the cash now than anything... I just bought 2 plasmas and finished my basement COMPLETELY! all cash and I cant dump the 1000.00 for a few months to fix my TJ....Wife will kill me. I figured that this is something that can go since I already have a toy with $$$$ in it!If it were a few months from now.. it would be staying!

I just sold a winch I was going to put on to replace my ailing Warn 8000Xi that is gonna have to stick around for a while now....

PMs RETURNED

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
AJGuy84, You might want to stop by and see mine in Peoria before you purchase, It sounds nice but I am not sure I like the freeway drone. We can take mine down the 101 and you can give it a listen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.