• AEV Jeep Commander

Votes: 132 67.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two of the coolest Jeep Commanders out there are the Startech and the AEV (American Expedition Vehicles). The Startech is one of the best looking Commanders for street use, while the AEV Commander is built to tackle the most demanding off-road duties.

Here's a poll so that you can vote over which of the two do you think is the coolest. In my case, I'm torn... both of them are outstanding interpretations of a great truck.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would have to go with the startech commander. I like the overall look and stance of the vehicle. The rocker panels for both front and rear of the vehicle looks so agressive. Not to mention the chrom on the side mirrors too. If I had money to burn, I would definately make my commander look like it. So, my vote goes to the Startech Commander

·
Registered
240 Posts
I like the look of the AEV, just not practical for everyday use. The Startech has the "bling" factor. I am going to barely give my vote to the Startech. Before I joined this forum and learned a little about 4 wheel drives and saw all of the pics I would have not even considered the AEV. Looks like fun now though.

·
Registered
527 Posts
MMMM, I dont like either really, at least not in entirety. Some elements from BOTH would do me well, particularly the Rear bumper cover (but all black) and dual/quad look exhaust. I like the larger tires and lift/bars of the AEV, but the paint is silly.

·
Registered
46 Posts
No one does it better than AEV.

DCX should just turn over all Jeep product development to AEV!

·
Registered
126 Posts
The AEV model is what sold me to buy a commander vs. an '07 rubicon. (That and QD2, which I like better'n lockers.)

Just wish they would hurry up and release everything they made =(

I could care less about street-only rides. To be honest, I think the Range Rover is probably a better "hip street ride", but that's just my opinion. I buy jeeps for their 4x4 capabilities. I feel kinda sold out by a 2x wrangler. Felt kinda wierd having to beat through the "soccer moms" (no offense anyone =) to sit in the '07 wrangler and see how it felt.

!c

1 - 20 of 57 Posts