Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if I'm doing this right or not....here's a shot at it anyway.
Daddys toys and the boys got something for Christmas they've been bugging me about for awhile.

Attachments

·
2,248 Posts
You did it fine. Tell us about your toys and glad you posted your garage.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Right on, wasn't sure if that was going to work or not.
Well, there isn't whole lot that has happened to the XK in the way of 'mods'. A few necessities like the Yakima rack and receiver, and vent visors since it rains most of the time here and Sirius radio.
I've relocated the spare to the back since I broke my carrier, besides taking up space I like it there better.
Got the lift put in on the 23rd, tires are still sitting in my living room waiting for a time to get into the shop.
The other two Jeeps are in my signature, a couple minor 'comfort' mods to the TJ and I'm still chasing gremlins in the XJ.
The other toys are my '05 Honda Rincon 650 and my boys (6 & 8) just recently took delivery of an '08 Yamaha Grizzly 125.

Oh yeah, the XK got fog lamps too, those damned things should just come standard! Yet another necessity.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Great pics, I enlarged them for you.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
great pics. welcome to the garage family.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tires are finally on and I gave her a bath since its kinda warm here and it wasn't raining. I plan on installing my tow hooks when I change the oil next, but other than that I think shes just the way I want her. Until I find more cool crap to throw into her.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
tires look good. did you say it warm there? it looks like theres snow on the ground.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mid 40's the last couple days. it was nice and sunny (seldom happens) today so I got the TJ all cleaned up too. we had quite a bit of snow at the beginning of the month but the rains came and washed it all away.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
its been about 65-70 this past wk. myself and a couple of other Nevadans posted pics of the snow. all gone now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts