Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, n00b here. Currently in the hunt for an 07+ Limited Commander. Hoping to snag the right one within a couple weeks.

that aside, For a winter setup on previous jeeps I always got a set of black steel wheels and mounted tires on those. I did a search for steel wheels in this section and came up with nada.

So is there a steel wheels that will fit the commander?

thanks!

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have these steels on my Commander 17x8 with +30 offset they fit 265/70's with only the slightest rub on the plastic inner. They are available in Australia from Dynamic Wheels so I presume they are available in U.S.A they have 84mm center hole instead of the Commander 71.5mm so centering rings may be required.
IMGP1653 copy.jpg

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have gotten mixed info here...

Several of the Jeep Grand Cherokee WK guys run black steelies (17x8, 4 or 4.5" backspacing - not certain) with only the need to run about a 1/4" spacer up front to clear the caliper, or take 15min and grind away a little edge on the caliper..

Those *should* fit the same on the Commander the same way, but I've yet to see anyone running them other than the Superlift Zebra painted Jeep...
http://www.quadratec.com/products/92601_4XX_A_PG.htm

Jeep makes factory steelies, but with the stock crazy offset. They are ugly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts