Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
OK--I can't stand it any longer--HOW did you "busted mine up" ?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Could be the fact that the portion of the steering wheel that houses the actual horn push sensor is so small. I almost busted mine when I tried to honk my horn in an emergency... and realized I had to press closer to the little horn symbol.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Chipster009 said:
Could be the fact that the portion of the steering wheel that houses the actual horn push sensor is so small. I almost busted mine when I tried to honk my horn in an emergency... and realized I had to press closer to the little horn symbol.
Sounds like road rage to me:D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jackpot!! bravo, you are the winner!

yeah, i went to the dealership yesterday and they said you have to get a whole new airbag cover and its $200 something dollars. then ofcourse he asked how did i manage to crack it in half. blahhhhhhhhh

bravo2376 said:
Sounds like road rage to me:D

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Horn is hard to blow, but still like it better than the two buttons that were on my GC, never could find them in the time of need.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Haven't used my horn bu a couple of times... do not recall it being that difficult or hard to push.

·
Registered
556 Posts
HemiCommander said:
Haven't used my horn bu a couple of times... do not recall it being that difficult or hard to push.
Yah, the horn being hard to blow is on the bottom of my list. Mine blew when I was wiping something off it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts