·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

for the moment i have finished. :clap:

done:

2007 5.7 HEMI Overland 4x4:
ZOE Sophia 9,5x22 with Nexen 285/35/22, wheel widening 30mm, mygig with coasteltech lockpick and multimedia complete, TV tuner, rear VES,
E+G front mesh grill, front air deflector, side vents, chrome door handle cover, chrome fuel door, mopar chrome nerf bars, startech front- and
rearspoiler, startech exhaust, chrome mirror covers, front camera

waiting for:

K-sport 8 Piston Front Brake Kit with 356x32mm,
"Kraftwerk"-Chip tuning (20 hp) and speed limiter opening (> 130 mph :bigthumb:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Have you been able to get more than 130mph out of it? If so, that's amazing! Nice looking rig! If I ever had my XK on the Autobahn, I'd just slow everyone down :)

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Well.....It is not exactly my flavor when it come to commanders but that aside it is very very nice looking. I would think that it handles well and is fast too. Are the side vents functional or just for show?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Pictures from inside

Here are the pictures from the mygig installation:

1= microphone UConnect,
2= Remainders of the adhesive. Not yet polished
3= screws

TV in the front and on the VES

@ adamag25: the side vents are just show. But cause of your question: They did already
their work........lol.

@ kmax: Not for the moment. The german XK Jeeps have all a speed limiter at 130 mph. Within the further tuning
the jeep will be "open". And then I will be able to get into "undicovered worlds"........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I moved your thread because this is a better place than general discussion, You do have one fine looking Commander. Thanks for sharing it with us.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Could you expand a little on the exhaust. Maybe some Pictures of the Startech items closer up. What about the spare? I bet those items were pricey, your rig looks great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts