Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have had some extra time on my hands. Being the type of guy that always needs something to do, I got creative and designed a sticker. A sheet of vinyl sticker and razor blade, viola my name on the XK. Decided to do jeepcommander.com aswell, bought that at the local art supply store.............I need a life.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Failed to mention the time it took (4 hours) and the amount of waste. Oh and i also used a ruler. :)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
that looks really cool. great work on the Texel.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wow! Really shows how much care and attention went into those.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
WOW!!! That looks awesome. There is no way I would have the skills or patients to make something that nice. Great work!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Nice job, steady hands!

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I believe the word you're looking for is patience. :) :stickpoke:
HAHAHA that is what I meant. However I am not a doctor so I don't have any patients or patience.LOL I usually only notice a spelling error when the red line pops up.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Very cool! I really like your logo for your name. Good stuff!

I had a vinyl graphic made up of mine a couple years ago, but I never put it on my XK. They made it freaking HUGE! Oh well, it will live on one of the tool box's when I get around to putting it on.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I believe the word you're looking for is patience. :) :stickpoke:

If he was a doctor, maybe some of his patients would have the skills!

Just razzing... :rofl:

(It's kind of nice to see I'm not the only one who catches these things...)

EDIT: Aw, nuts... I just saw Adam's response. That's what happens when you're in meetings all morning and don't read the whole thread first. :sick:

·
Registered
444 Posts
That is an absolutely amazing job on the scree name decal. I gotta come up with something like that now! I'm just waiting for the chance to get inside out of the cold to wash and then put the forum stickers that I got from cico7 on my XK. BTW, thank you very much cico7 for the great stickers and the thoughtfulness that was behind them with the local contibutions.:)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
now that its all stickered up maybe you should wash it
Washing it right now would be a waste of time. Current temperature outside is 12C. The streets are rivers and lakes around here. My skating rink has turned into a swimming pool. Tomorrow it is going to be even warmer, so i think i will pull out the patio furniture, buy a RC boat, and enjoy my new pool.

Thanks for all the comments guys

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Make sure you post a pic of your sticker in your garage thread.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts