Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
GeneralVue'sCommando

The orginal post I put up for sale was my factory running boards for someone's rocker covers in good condtion plus some cash. To make a long story short, I took the time to carefully remove my running boards and not break any of the tabs, so the best possible install for the end user. The covers I received from the buyer,well, at least the driver's side was useable. I hoped the passenger side would be OK since there were only about 4 tabs intactand VERY weak. Well, turns out the passenger side cover is not holding because of the lack of tabs that were broken upon removal. I notified this person about the poor condition since the tabs were missing. I gave this person an opportunity to make the deal right(passenger cover is $35). The response was: the funds were tight, and $15 is all he could come up with. Don't really think this was fair at all, and maybe someone can use this info for future dealings with this person.
I really hoped it would end up better than it did. Sorry I cannot give any recommendations at this time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts