Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, no complaints about the Boston Acoustics stock system but I have upgraded the stereo in every car I have owned and I see no reason to stop with this one (this list includes a '67 Buick Special which had no radio and my first car, a '79 Volvo- Alpine green buttons and Infinity speakers seemed like the **** to me in 1985 but I am getting off topic here). I am definitely going to keep the Navigation/CD player stock head unit. To me the thing is already mindblowing and I don't even have the Uconnect hooked yet. Has anyone come out with a subwoofer enclosure that fits in the commander? In my 2000 4runner I have a sub enclosure that fits where there was a small cargo pocket in the right rear of the cargo area. I can't remember where I bought it or who it was made by but it fits a 10' sub in there perfectly, taking up almost no cargo space. I am wondering if there is anything similar for the Commander yet, or do these things take a while to hit the market? Also, anyone have any experience fitting amps into the commander?

·
Registered
120 Posts
i really like the Elemental designs box. i dont see it for sale without the sub. i wonder how much it is unloaded and what speakers would fit. im assuming its a 10. but not sure how shallow it would have to be.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I Emailed Them About A Week Ago And I Was Informed That Will Qoute Me A Price For The Box Only I Never Gave Them A Reply

1 - 9 of 9 Posts